top of page

Police Misconduct & Making a Complaint


What should I do if I have been involved in an incident with police?

When should I make a complaint?

How can I make a complaint?

Where can I make a complaint?

See the section Help & Resources for a list of support and legal services and other useful resources and links.

Please note: CopWatch does not give legal advice or individual support or advice. We recommend seeking legal help from your local Aboriginal Legal Service, Legal Aid or Community Legal Centre. Formal legal advice should be sought in relation to your individual case or circumstances, especially if you believe you have a claim for financial compensation.

bottom of page